Wednesday, December 10, 2008

P.S.

Also, why is Amy the only one subscribed to my cooking blog?! I work and slave all day over that blog and I have two followers in my tiny army! IT'S THE GARLIC, ISN'T IT?!

Seriously. Subscribe. It'll be fun and someday we'll have Crockpot Army t-shirts.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Dude, I hate you and your super cute background and your badass cooking skills and that you not only love garlic but you know how to use it. You should cook for me now that your coming home. It'll be like a present. Like a present that you have no reason to bestow upon me. Like a present I don't deserve. But giving makes us all feel good right? Especially when its made from garlic...or roast beef sammies minus the horseshit, oops, I mean horseradish.
And not only do I intend to follow your blog but one of these days, I shall post as well. When I'm all crafty and stuff. But don't hold your breath for that to happen any time soon.

Geri said...

If it makes you feel better, I stole the background.

And I would LOVE to cook for you!

Lisa said...

Dude I am your sheep...chilax! And I can't wait for a t-shirt.