Thursday, December 18, 2008

Best Fight Ever.

Matt, as he gets out of the shower: Geri, here's the deal.
Me: What?
Matt: Here's the deal. I filled up the blue dinosaur with water and I left him next to the soap in the shower filled up. The last time I did that, you emptied him out and put him back in the toy caddy with the other squirt toys.
Me: Yes, yes I did. Why do we need a dinosaur filled up with water in the shower?
Matt: Because sometimes there's spiders in the shower and I have to squirt them away!
Me: ....
Matt: And it takes me a really long time to fill him up! I have to cup my hand against my belly and let the water fill up and then let the dinosaur drink the water to fill him up.
Me: I'm...I'm sorry. I'll never empty the dinosaur again.
Matt: Good.

And he pranced off to the bedroom. I never thought I'd hear a logical argument for a grown man to play with a bathtub dinosaur, but I was once again proven wrong by Matthew Bartz.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

That is freakin hilarious! Oh, by the way, I made the mashed potatoes, and LOVED them! Next time I would suggest leaving a disclaimer for all of us cooking impaired though, I touched those stupid fresh garlic cloves 4 days ago and my fingers still smell weird.