I'm coming home in December! I hope to see everyone and maybe jet over to Pasco to see those cousins I'm so fond of.
If I don't see you, I guess it can wait until February, when I move home.
Okay, not exactly home. We're moving to Vancouver, and that's a hell of a lot closer than this pit.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is such exciting news!! I hope we get to see you and baby Hadley when you come home! I think that when you move to Vancouver(which is awesome news in itself) you should come give a few of your Crockpot subscribers some hands on, in person lessons. I have to stop eating out and start cooking, I just really don't know how...One day I asked Colton to go make dinner and he told me he couldn't. When I asked him why not, he said "because there isn't any McDonalds in there" If that isn't sad, I don't know what is...
Post a Comment