I love to cook.
Recently I've noticed that I have become a partner in domestic bliss. I cook, I clean, I knit; I generally enjoy being a housewife from the fifties, without the head kerchief and the heavy drinking.
I love discussing such things as well, but I realized - I have no audience to discuss such things, and most women are. . .well, they're boring discussing such things.
"Oh Internet," I lamented early this morning, "Whatever shall I do? How can I assist the women of the world in achieving their destiny of being a domestic goddess such as myself?!"
The Internet did not answer. Apparently the Internet is not a sentient being.
I feel it is the spirit of Choppy that has lead me to create The Crock Pot Army. Expect plenty of recipes, crafts, and the humorous rantings of a good wife, gone bad. Enlist in the Army, if you dare. I would suggest bringing a helmet.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
freaking hilarious...especially considering that i have plans this very morning to pop a roast in the crock and gathered an entire bin of christmas decorations to re-vamp with a little spray paint and other added cuteness. I will post about it soon as I join the crock pot army.
hail to our chief!
I am so excited! I can't cook for crap, so anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated and warmly welcomed! Please make sure you post cooking for dummies style...Maybe since we are uniting in our diva-ness, we should make tribe aprons...
HOORAH!!!! So ambitious you are. And I second the tribe aprons...I want one.
Post a Comment