Thursday, September 11, 2008

I noticed I got a not-so-subtle hint that I missed someone's birthday and didn't give Lisa a pretty page like I gave Rachael. OOPS. I'm sorry Lisa! You're going to have to be more of a whiner than that to get me to pay attention!

I was going to use the defense of "there aren't any pictures up on her blog!" but then I went to look. Crap. I was screwed on that one. So I stole all of her pictures. Her kids are just too cute and there were a lot of pictures so I had a lot to work with.

Gracie inspired me first, so here we go. Happy belated Birthday, Lisa! I can send you the high-res versions for printing if you like. If you utterly hate the pages, feel free to tell me because I'd love to be able to use all your pictures to play with anyway!

Left-hand Side

Right-hand Side

This blog is turning into my scrapbook-whoring blog, but that's okay! It's how I spend a lot of my time lately, I really enjoy it. Things are going well so far with the home stretch. Angie, our friend that works with Matt, is throwing us a baby shower on Saturday and apparently a lot of our friends are coming. I'm really excited about that, and really touched, because they're our "family" down here and they seem to know it, so they're flocking in for support.

Also, if anyone remembers, today is my Grandma's birthday! She's really excited because she gets to come down to California soon and meet her great-granddaughter. I was thinking the other day that soon, four generations of our family will be in one place, and that's mind-boggling to me. We are so blessed. I am also excited because this time, my house will be clean for her visit and I can let her inside.

I've also been hemming and hawing over posting this here for a few weeks, but I feel it's a good thing to mention. Jesus and I have made up and we're trying this relationship thing again. So far it's going pretty good. I've been doing an independent Bible study and looking, really looking, at this doctrine and what it says to me. I've been chewing on the idea of starting a blog just to record my thoughts, mostly because I can type faster than I write, but we shall see. I just wanted to share.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Okay so after reading your post I was thinking, "oooh I can tell her I hate them and she will do more...yes, that will be my evil little plan..." But then, I looked at the page you had done, and there is no way on God's green earth that I can tell you I hate it. Because I. LOVE. IT!!!!! Seriously, that is like the sweetest most beautiful gift you could have given me. Thank you so so SO much. And feel free to use any of my pictures (wink wink). I adore you Ger. Also, congrats on your make up with Jesus. He really is pretty stellar. Love you and thanks again.

Lisa said...

Oh my bad. My email address is lisa.landoni@yahoo.com

thanks again!!!