I don't have Rachel's email, so I figured I would just post the link to her gift here. It's true, I stole pictures of her daughter off her blog, but if she really wants to sue me over it then she can't have her present.
I made this for you, I hope that you like it. If you want something different, like different colors or what-have-you, just tell me; I was inspired by this entry you made about Aubrey being a popmonster and it all went downhill from there. If you want to keep it I have a print resolution one I can send you to get it printed. Anyway, happy birthday, buddy.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3104/2831782975_c8c4b8975c_b.jpg
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
DUDE! I love it! my email is rachaelteresa@hotmail.com
You must send me one I can print. I could never in a million years think of something that clever to write! Thank you so very much! Isn't digital scrapbooking fun??? I haven't done it in awhile, I need to try my hand at it again...Seriously, thank you so much.
Post a Comment