I heard through the Loiacono Hotline that people are worried about me, so I thought I'd do a quick update while I had a chance to hopefully set people at ease.
There is no reason to worry about me right now. I am doing wonderful. I am incredibly happy with our new house, my new hospital, and our new area. Hadley is doing great, Matt loves his new job. My faith is stronger than it's ever been. Believe me when I say that I am in the happiest period of my life that I can remember.
So really, don't worry about me! I'm fine! And if you're that worried, call me! Don't be like Amy who never returns emails and sucks at talking on the phone! (You know it's true.)
Also, I can't wait to see my new baby cousin. I'm coming home for Easter, should I plan a trip to the splendor known as the Tri-Cities?
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I so want you to know that in absolute truthfulness (to the point of almost being teary eyed) I was LITERALLY just on my way to my email account to type you up a little letter. I just finished posting on my blog and was FINALLY going to do what I had been thinking of for a couple of days...CHECK IN WITH YOU! You had seemed to be MIA, but I knew you had just moved also so I wasn't completely worried. As I was passing through screens, I noticed at the very top of my google reader the sweet words "Beanie's Baby".
Crazy, huh?
Glad to hear that you are doing fabulous. Can't wait for some real details (including photos, I hope) of your new house, new job, and lil cutie pie. And YES, you should definitely come down for Easter. It would be the best.
PLEASE PLAN A TRIP TO THE SMELLY TRI-CITIES!!!!! I want to meet Hadley too!
get your ars down here! so i know i'm behind and this post is "old" now, but hey that's how i roll. mother of four...sometimes the computer comes last. although in all truthfulness sometimes it comes first. i've been very random with blogging so if i comment a month well, that just means i'm still thinkin about ya! ;)
my word verification was REKTISMS
(is there some medical definition for this word? ;) HAHA
Post a Comment