Friday, May 2, 2008

24 things about me

All right, Rachael tagged me, so here goes. At least it got me to post, instead of being an extreme lazyass.

1)Four places I go over and over
*The Emergency Room
*Barnes and Noble
*The Movie Theater
*Seth's Games and Anime

2)Four People who Email Me
*Matt
*Emergency Nurse's Association
*Michelle
*Arini

3)Four of My Favorite Foods
*My grandmother's spaghetti and meatballs
*Beef Broccoli
*Jasmine Rice
*Homemade vegetable beef stew

4)Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
*Walla Walla
*Disneyland
*Powell's City of Books
*My Grandma's House

5)4 People I Think Will Respond
*Amy (Sorry bud, you're my only blogger buddy left that hasn't done it.
I uhh..don't know anyone else that blogs.

6)Four Movies I could Watch Over and Over
*Gladiator
*Lord of the Rings
*300
*The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

3 comments:

Rachael said...

If friendships were based on movies alone, your top three would make you and Kent friends for life. I could definitely watch the rock hard bods of the men in 300 over and over and over....

Geri said...

Is there another reason to watch it? I mean, um....

Lisa said...

Dude, I can not believe I did not put Grandma's spaghetti on my freakin top four foods!!! UGH! I know you are talking about an entirely different grandma, but still. How's pregnancy going? You should really post some pics. Unless of course you are one of those paranoid web freaks, and in that case...no offense.